Comfortable weekend! I’m equally attempting to take pleasure in this final little bit of summer season and began to get excited for fall. Right here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. Dealer Joe’s flowers are simply one of the best and make me pleased. I ordered some peony bulbs to plant this fall and am actually excited to plant them.
3. These Caraway pans are superb, they usually include one of the best pan storage ever so you possibly can get up the pans and save on area!
4. What number of instances have you ever seen Prime Gun: Maverick? “I Ain’t Apprehensive” by One Republic is formally my summer season anthem, and I wish to go see the film once more.
5. I simply pre-ordered the following Inspector Gamache guide by Louise Penny— it’s one in all my all-time favourite sequence. She additionally co-wrote this guide with Hillary Clinton which I loved too.
6. This costume from Amazon is actually snug and cute. It will likely be good for that in-between summer season and fall season, too.
7. I added vanilla chilly foam to a pink drink order at Starbucks this week, and it jogged my memory of these Creme Savers candies I used to like. Nostalgic!
8. I’m working my means via Emma’s Favourite Issues within the Air Fryer listing. In the summertime, I hate turning on the oven.
10. I ordered a sweet corn themed mug from this Etsy store and I can’t look forward to it to get right here!
P.S. Right here’s final week’s 10 Issues Sunday in case you missed it!