Right here is the state of affairs because it stands on Sunday, November 13.
- Residents of the southern Ukrainian metropolis of Kherson celebrated Russian troops’ withdrawal – one of many largest navy achievements for Kyiv since Moscow invaded practically 9 months in the past.
- Russian forces destroyed crucial infrastructure – together with communications, water, warmth, and electrical energy – in Kherson earlier than their withdrawal, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated.
- Ukraine’s Nationwide Police chief Ihor Klymenko stated 200 officers have been at work within the metropolis, establishing checkpoints and documenting proof of doable struggle crimes.
- About 70 % of the Kherson area stays underneath Moscow’s management, with Russian troops fortifying their battle traces on the japanese financial institution of the Dnieper River.
- Russia stated the Ukrainian metropolis of Henichesk, situated on the Sea of Azov, is now the Kherson area’s short-term administrative capital.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Iranian counterpart President Ebrahim Raisi mentioned deepening cooperation on political, commerce and financial issues in a telephone name.
- Russia stated there was no settlement but to increase a deal permitting Ukraine to export grain by way of the Black Sea, repeating its insistence on unhindered entry to world markets for its personal meals and fertiliser exports.
- Turkey is dedicated to searching for peace talks between Russia and Ukraine, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated. “We’re engaged on the way to create a peace hall right here, like we had the grain hall.”
- Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen referred to as for unity on the East Asia Summit, telling the gathering – together with Russia, China and the US – that present international tensions have taken a toll on everybody.
- Famend British avenue artist Banksy seems to be behind the paintings that lately appeared on a destroyed constructing in Ukraine.