- Tenting World Holdings Inc CWH has inked an settlement to amass RV Options Inc, a family-owned RV dealership group in San Diego, California. The monetary phrases weren’t disclosed.
- The deal consists of two RV Dealership areas, RV Options and Airstream of San Diego together with one standalone elements and repair heart in El Cajon, California.
- The acquisition of those amenities is slated to be finalized in first quarter 2023.
- The present RV Options dealership is situated at 7620 Copley Park Place and options 10 RV service bays.
- The Airstream of San Diego dealership, situated at 7680 Copley Park Place, consists of 5 service bays.
- The SuperCenters will provide a variety of recent and used RVs from prime producers along with a full assortment of RV and outside merchandise and equipment.
- Tenting World held $1482 million in money and equivalents as of September 30, 2022.
- Value Motion: CWH shares are buying and selling decrease by 4.81% at $26.58 on the final test Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.